Hi, I’m Cassie.
Here at CassieTheHag, I’m committed to creating content including long-form written content which we can both be proud of. For more information about my creative background, previous clients and relevant statistics, please contact me to see my Media Kit.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can find me on Instagram: @cassiethehag
Current destination: Auckland
FREELANCE WRITING SERVICES
If you are looking for written content for your own brand or website, my writing services page will be added shortly with links to more recent guest posts and copywriting examples, but do feel free to get in touch with me in the meantime.
Recent Guest Articles:
7 Mental Health Tips for Online English Teachers for OnlineEnglishTeaching.com
Things to do in Peja, Kosovo for ChasingTheDonkey.com
Writing services include:
- Travel articles
- Blog posts
- On brand digital copy for your website
- Home, about me and landing pages
- SEO-focused blog posts to help potential clients find your site
FEATURE YOUR BRAND ON CASSIETHEHAG.COM
My main skill is in storytelling and detailed written content. When you entrust me to write a blog post, review or an Instagram post with a long-form caption, it’s my job to help readers form a personal relationship with your brand. Within the ocean of online ads, I’m only interested in creating content which is truly unique and authentic.
For this reason, I just post content for brands I truly believe will be a great fit. Trust is important to me and I owe it to my small but growing community of highly-engaged readers. If you offer travel experiences, are committed to diversity and mental health or promote eco-friendly products, I would particularly love to hear from you.
- Sponsored blog posts and travel articles
- Accommodation, tour, and product reviews
- Instagram posts and stories
- High-quality accompanying images
What makes me unique:
- A commitment to high-quality writing
- Personalised Instagram photos with thoughtful captions
- Trust from my audience which I take seriously
- A genuine interest in creative storytelling
- Keeping in-the-loop with SEO and Pinterest changes